Friday 3 December 2010

Maybe it's us, or a bear?

 

If you go into the garden today you're sure of a big surprise..... yes, those innocent looking tracks could be........

A BEAR! because we do have bears in gardens you know, or so Joe informed me this morning!

I had taken photos of the tracks I found in the garden and was trying to identify them online. Joe came in and asked me what I was doing and when I told him he said I was silly, they were just from us walking. I told him I thought that was unlikely, and showed him the photos, which is when he decided it must be a bear.

So what do you think? I still haven't decided what they are, rat is most likely as we have lots of those, but maybe, just maybe, we have found a new species of miniture bear that lives in the hedges and gardens of Suffolk!


I'm being called, he can't get his trousers on - "they are just too wiggley" ......


Joe - he says this is his vampire look!

No comments:

Post a Comment