Wednesday 3 November 2010

Away for repair

Our computer has had a dodgy power switch since we first got it but Comet staff told me this was a common problem and as it would have to go away for repair I have put it off until now. With warranty up at the end of the month and the problem more and more annoying I have finally arranged the repair. It will be collected tomorrow from Uncle Neil's work (otherwise I have to wait in all day with Joe - so not happening!) and will be away for 5-7 working days. They will then email me to tell me it is coming back but I will not get the email as I will not have the computer so delivery will no doubt be attempted when I am not here! Anyway, this means that we will not be able to post any more blog entries for at least a week. I am now going to disconnect the computer and smother in bubble wrap before delivering to Neil this afternoon. It also means Matthew can't do his online homework but I guess he'll live with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment